The Ballad of CrippleKane The Ballad of CrippleKane

Nice

It was like Samurai Jack with cowboys.

Shamoozal: GFGames #4 Shamoozal: GFGames #4

Oh, Dear.

This was like the last ten years of my life crammed into a minute and a half.

"One More Minute" "One More Minute"

Brings back memories.

I remember listening to this song when I was like five on my "Dare to be Stupid" cassette. I listened to that tape a lot. And to the previous reviewer. And to the previous reviewer, What do you mean 'Al is really getting bad at this'? This song came out in 1985. It was off one of his first albums.

My Goats Like To Travel 2 My Goats Like To Travel 2

There's uber-biased liberal propaganda a foot.

I'll admit the current administration has done it fair share of shitty things, but this was just plain garbage. That crap never happened, and the only reason you put it in there was to villify Bush/Cheney. You might as well have shown Cheney eating babies and setting kittens on fire, it would have had about the same . As far as animation and sound go, it was pretty average. Here's an idea, instead of simply hopping on the anti-Bush wagon and the same old responses of "Yeah, Bush is a fag," etc. Try actually making a decent flash.

Wake Me Up at E3 Wake Me Up at E3

Those were the days.

Back when it was just you and your friends staying up till 4:00 am until your thumbs were raw and bloody.

West Pole TV 1 West Pole TV 1

H3O

The H30 thing was pretty funny. The world could use more valence electron humor.

Balloon Agendas Balloon Agendas

What about Excel Saga?

You forgot to put "Ai (Chuuseishin)" in the music credits for when the Newgrounds logo shows. Other than that, though, it was awesome. It gets a five.

Herbert and the Mountain Herbert and the Mountain

We don't need to bring ink and paper into this.

I like how you made Mitch Hedberg into the turkey.

littleFoot littleFoot

Dissappointing.

This one was awesome, but it wasn't nearly as good as the other ones. This one just kind of dragged on. Sure, it looked good, but it had nothing really funny catchy to keep you interested. Also, what happened to Bitey's voice?

After Work After Work

That guy looked like Mick Jagger.

But unlike the Rolling Stones, this doesn't suck. In fact, it was very good. Keep up the good work.